Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ugly Wallet #2

I purchased a wallet recently. 

When I bought it, I found it ugly.




And yet, it's a pretty sturdy wallet.


The bulbs on the surface of the Genuine Leather are scuffed.
 And you can see where the holes are beginning to poke through.




All-in-all, it looks quite good...






...for an ugly wallet.






The "leather" appears to be holding up.
Even on the inside of the wallet.








Can you see the zipper from there? 
Look closer.










I can even fit my keys in here!








Look even closer.





I could fit everything in there!

 And there's no wear-and-tear here at all.







And it would've been a great, ugly wallet,
instead of just a good one...



Were it not for this.




This wallet cost me five dollars.

It has lasted twenty-five days.



Draw your own conclusion.

No comments: